Sunday, October 22, 2006

Too Much to Say and Too Little Time to Say it In

As I said before it has been a while since our last post so naturally I have lots of catching up to do with everyone. First of all for those of you who do not know, it is true that I do wear hats to church on Sunday. I guess it's a Jamaica thing that I just can't kick. Well, one Sunday not to long ago Faith had lots of questions about why I'm the only one that wears hats to church. So, I was glad to let her wear my hat in church too! It fits her to a tee. Look out Travis and Alyssa I think we have a future fashion queen in the family! Next, We had Revival this past week at church. Rev. Johnny McDaniel preached the services. All I can say is WOW! The Holy Spirit really moved and touched many lives. We had good attendance all week and there were special themes each night. Sunday Eric came up to lead the music and he brought Steven with him. He has grown so much since back over the summer when I saw him last. Sunday was children's night and we had funnel cakes and games for them. It looks like a good time was had by all! Monday was family night, Tuesday was senior night, and Wednesday was Sunday School night. It was a great week of fellowship and prayer! Now on to the pumpkins. Friday Mema, Mama, and I helped out at Cindy's Fall Festival. She had a great turn out from her neighborhood and clients. I guess the whole thing got me in the fall spirit because I carved my very own pumpkin today! There has been some discussion about how much the two of us favor one another. I'll let you decide? More to come later on.... Ashley

No comments: