Thursday, July 05, 2007

Celebrating America's Birthday

On Saturday and Sunday the Adult choir of Ben Avon Baptist Church presented, Welcome Home a musical celebrating the freedoms we have been given and those who have made them possible and the Freedom God gives us through His salvation. I will post pictures of the choir as soon as I can get them from Mema. Here are a few pictures made after the presentation.


On Tuesday night we all went Bethany Baptist Church and what a treat it was four of the Chaplains of the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Department were there. They are calling themselves the Singing Chaplains and they were great, afterwards we had Bar-B-Q . On Wednesday the gang came to the RACKROOM for lunch and a swim.

Rick spent Thursday shopping and this is what he bought!!!
Hope Ya'll have a great weekend. I might take a road trip!!!
PS: I still have wedding photos to show but blogger is so slow tonight, I'll try later.
Cindy

1 comment:

The Sparks said...

We had a great time, thanks for letting us come swim.

Samuel already thought his Uncle Rick was cool, but now - he will think he is more than cool!!!

By the way, I have pictures of the choir I need to get to you that Travis' friend took.