Saturday, September 06, 2008

Going to do BETTER I hope!!!!!!



I am going to try to keep this blog up to date better than I have. Just an update on what has been going on the last few months. I have been busy at work and trying to get the yard back in shape since the house fire two years ago. I spent last year getting the inside ready ( still working on that too) I do not know if I will ever have the house like I want it, I always see new things or think of a different way to organize the things I have. Like the bedroom I would like to move the bed to the wall to the right and have the dresser where the bed is, but this bed is way to heavy for me to move by myself and all that know Rick knows he is a creature of habit and does not like change. Me I could change stuff everyday and still not be satisfied. Love the colors and the furniture, just not the layout. I wasn’t at home when the furniture was delivered or it would be the way I think I want it. We had a garage built last spring where I had planted the Iris that I had gotten from Nanny’s when we sold the house so I transplanted them to Mema’s till I could figure out where I wanted to plant them. I had decided over the winter that I wanted them where I could see them blooming from the screen in porch so I brought them back home, and I have them planted beside the garage and I can’t wait till they bloom next spring. I have worked in the yard since early spring trying to get my flower beds and the grass back in shape, what little grass we had was where I had my flowers, so I had to start from scratch with the new ones this year, I am pleased with the way they have turn out. It has been so dry around here that I did not plant as many flowers as I usually do. I have two hummingbird feeders at the screen porch and I have been late getting to work a few days this summer because I have been watching them,when I should have been getting dressed for work. I am going to close for now will add a post tomorrow.

No comments: