Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wishing Travis A Happy Birthday

Travis was born 9 days after Rick & I were married, I was a new bride and we lived in the little house and Nanny was the official babysitter and I did not work the first year are so after I was married, so I was there helping Nanny with Travis while Cathy was working. I remember him falling down the back steps and busting his top lip. Also his Jimmy Carter Smile, and the way he would say new words as he began to talk. He was every body's little boy even my mother & daddy's . He was the Star of the show and the main attraction till Eric came to be and then as Travis says Ashley came along and ruined everything for the boys. Love You Aunt Cindy I have pictures to upload but blogger will not let me, I'll try later.

1 comment:

The Sparks said...

Thanks! But, as I remember YOU let me fall down the steps and yes Ashley did ruin everything for the boys. I love you too!