Sunday, December 28, 2008

Crazy Christmas

This year to get in the Christmas spirit we did something a little different..........................we went to Dollywood! I had not been to Dollywood since I was in the 8th grade. It was lots of fun and lots of laughs. Uncle Tommy, Aunt Cathy, Mema, Mama, Daddy, and I all headed up the mountain on Monday the 21st and came back the next day. In case you are wondering YES we were dressed like Eskimos for a good reason. At the time of this picture it was about 16 degrees!!!!!Brrrrr Brrrrr I think the temperature dropped below O on the tram ride back to the truck that night, but who was keeping track, right? We did get to hear some good music and see some really good shows while we were there, and it did help to get us in the Christmas spirit. Here are some of the other pictures we posed for while on our mini vacation!
Click to play DollyWood 2008
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook
After our trip to Dollywood it was Christmas Eve! We made our annual trip to Lake View steak house for Mema & Papa’s anniversary. They decided to get married on Christmas Day one year when they didn’t have anything else to do. My, my how quickly the times change because it seems now days that we start celebrating earlier and earlier to fit it all in. Anyway, here we are in front of the restaurant.

I love you Mema & Pop:):):)

We left after dinner to get home to welcome Kerrie and Jerry home for the holidays! Yes, he is my favorite brother-in-law! Haha

Then, we were ready for all the excitement of Christmas Day WWWHHHEEE......
As you can see we had a wonderful, yet busy holiday! Now, we are taking down the decorations and preparing for the new year! I wish the very best for you and yours in the coming year!
Much Love,
~Ashley & the RACK Room Crew:)~

5 comments:

abee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abee said...

ok so I couldn't figure out how to take out just the last sentence of my orginal comment.... so i had to delete the whole thing. It looks like I said something really bad and my comment was deleted.

Love you guys.

The Rackroom Crew said...

We know why it was deleted, and that is all that matters.
Cindy

The Rackroom Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Rackroom Crew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.