Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

I started this Blog two weeks ago, but all I completed was the title.......Does that happen to anyone else out there in the blogging world? Anyway, I have some photos and memories to share now especially after our Dollywood trip! I think those will have to wait though because I'm being called out the door to get in the Christmas crowd. Yep, you heard that correctly DAD wants to go out today. I think he's got Christian supply on his mind. I did want to share this picture with you because it took about and hour for us to figure out how to set the timer to get all three of us in there just right! It turned out pretty good! Merry Christmas:)
This was the first take ............ It's pretty funny because dad was being silly and mom didn't make it in time, but Lexie did. She was looking up at Dad really puzzled! Oh well, it was fun anyway.

No comments: