Saturday, May 01, 2010

Getting Closer

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Baby Shower March 2010
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Another free scrapbook by Smilebox
Kerrie and Jerry are having a baby! I know I thought that would never happen either. I think that they thought that would never happen, but I guess we all thought wrong. My, my, how things do change. They seem very excited and are looking forward to the challenge. Mom and I went up to Tennessee for a couple days back in March for the baby shower and they got lots of nice things. I think they were most excited about the Pac-N-Play! I have no idea why or how that can cause such excitement in a persons life, but trust me it was all the rage! I was most excited and shocked about the size of the tummy! I was expecting her to be showing a little but no where near what she was. I think the doctors have moved up her due date to July 1st! I'm very happy , but a little nervous for her too! They also picked up their crib this week. She has been very fortunate and blessed to have a smooth pregnancy. All the doctors think that things are progressing nicely and according to schedule. I have started the planning for the shower that I will be having here for her. I think we've decided the last Saturday in May, but Kerrie is confirming that with me this week. We are considering having it at Mema's in the new Florida room. I think it would be beautiful there. I will be keeping everyone informed as we get closer to the day. Enjoy the journey, Ashley

No comments: