Thursday, August 17, 2006

HOUSEWORK When I went to our house yesterday to get the paper and the mail, the work crew was loading the truck with the old appliances (dryer, stove, fridge & washer.) I asked them if there were clothes in the washer. Because we could not find a some of Rick's work pants or his work shirts, thats were they were. Here are some pictures of the work that is happening at the house. This first picture is the kitchen, the sink was under the window. The next pictue is the laundry room. The work crew keep telling me that it will get better and my house will be rebuilt to the way we want it in about 4 months, I was hoping to be back home by Christmas,but this maybe pushing it a little. The last picture shows what you see when you enter the house from the carport. the wall you see is the wall that Nanny's what not was on. More updates later. Cindy

No comments: