Monday, January 29, 2007

Pray For Daddy

Dear Jesus, I come to your throne of grace this morning to thank you for all your many blessings, but specifically for your unconditional love that you have showed for my family and I time and time again. I am amazed at your willingness to forgive and love your children again and again even through you have already given us so much! I would like to ask for forgivness in not loving others with that love that you love us with all the time, and it's being revealed to me, through your word, that sometimes I'm quick to judge. I am so human and you know my heart dear Lord better than anyone else. I am growing closer to you all the time and I feel that I'm at my best when I'm right in the palm of your hand Father. Jesus, as I pray to you today as my Heavenly Father please be with my Earthly Daddy today. I pray with all my might, and all the sincerity that I can bring to you as a person to hold him close today. Lord Jesus, pull him so close to you today that he would feel your peace and be comforted no matter what these test show. Remind us that you are in control and nothing surprises you or catches you off guard. Lord Jesus in Heaven keep my daddy safe and healthy today is my prayer to you. Father, I am asking and believing you today for these requests. I'll talk to you later. I love you Lord. Amen ~Ashley

No comments: