Friday, January 18, 2008

Now she will be a Volunteer

Good news for some and bad news for others. Kerrie and Jerry have moved to Bristol TN.
I am going to need ya'll to pray for me as I will adjust to this and pray that Kerrie adjust to being away from home and in a new place that she can learn her way around the town and that they find a new church home.
Jerry is from Bristol he has been here since he was in high school so he is going back home close to his parents and family.
I know she is a little over 3 hours away and I can go see them anytime I want if the weather isn't bad, must go over the mountains to get Bristol from here. It's just new not having my babygirl across town. This is a first for me the girls have always been just down the hall or across town, saw them a couple times a week, talked to them a couple times a day. A dear friend reminded me on Saturday that God in Tennessee too, and that He will be with them in Bristol.
Love Cindy

5 comments:

abee said...

just checked your blog and saw that kerrie moved. I can't imagine how it must feel to have your babygirl move away. Now that I am a mommy... i need my girls as much as they need me (if not more)! You guys have been through so much and your family seems so strong! I know you miss her so much! Send her my best. Love you guys! Abee

Stephanie said...

Cindy,

Amanda had told me Kerri was moving and I want you to know that our family is praying for you and your whole family. I know just as Abee said that your family has been through so much these past several years, but remember God has wrapped his arms around you all and he will now too. God Bless you!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes! Just to clear up any misconceptions that might be floating around.....The Ford girls DO infact have some attachment disorders.....
We'll, what is it that they say, better laugh before you cry!I tried :) I do miss my sister but I know that the Lord's is Tenn too, and she is being prayed over daily! Thanks Everyone,
~Ashley

Jerry & Kerrie said...

Hey things are good here mom and I do miss you a lot!!! This is the longest I have ever been away from my family!!!Thanks for all the prayers I have been praying for ya'll a lot too!!! And yes Jesus has been by my side the whole time!!! Love you with all my heart!!!
Kerrie

Mandy Mayfield said...

Kerrie,
If you read this or Cindy if you read this and talk to her, please send me a new email address if you have one!!!! I hate to hear that you've moved away!!!! I wish you two the best and please keep in touch!!!

Love,
Mandy