Monday, January 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Ashley


A daughter is a gift of love; given from God above
A daughter is a joy forever.
A daughter may outgrow your lap,
but she will never outgrow your heart.
All the dreams I prayed you'd be,
are all the things you are.
You are loved for the little girl you were;
and the precious daughter you will always be.
It's truly a gift to have a daughter like you,
who grows more precious with the years!
A daughter is: the happy memories of the past,
the joyful moments of the present,
the hope and promise of the future.
A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer!
Daughter, you're the young woman,
I dreamed you would one day be.
Author Unknown
Love Mama & Daddy
Happy Birthday
Tink!!

5 comments:

The Sparks said...

Happy Birthday, Ashley! We Love you!

Anonymous said...

Mama,
You are about to make me cry on my birthday! I love you soooo much. I'll see you at lunch:)
~Ashley

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday. Hope it's a great one. We love you. Amanda, Les, Seth

Anonymous said...

I thought about you yesterday. I hope you had a great day! Happy Birthday! luv ya and miss ya! abee

Anonymous said...

Sorry I'm late!!! I hope you had a great birthday, Ashley! I love you!