Thursday, January 31, 2008

Sick

The bug has hit the RackRoom. Ashley is at the doctor as I type this, we think she has strep throat. She went to school to get her sub plans ready for today and Friday. Ashley getting sick is not a suprise to us, she gets Sick every year the end of January first of February. Ashley is in a wedding next weekend so we got to get her well quickly.
Rick on the other hand is never sick, he isn't feeling good this morning either very seldom has a headache , but he has one since early yesterday morning.
So I'm asking that ya"ll keep them in your prayers today.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I hope you ALL feel better. By the way, I LOVE the picture of yal. It is VERY good.

dlyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dlyn said...

Sorry - removed my comment because of so many spelling errors - sheeesh! Anyway - hope everyone is feeling better soon. I like your blog and will be back to check it out again!