Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas

Well, I can't believe that Christmas Day is tomorrow. We have had our annual trip to Lake View and Dad, Mom, Kerrie, Jerry, and I are all back and in our Christmas PJ'S. Actually only the girls are in the festive PJ's! Mom is just about finished with the cooking and all the gifts are wrapped and under the tree. I was thinking about the wonderful memories I have of celebrating Christmas and relating that to the children that I know and love. I hope and pray for all the children out there, and that you have a warm, safe, fun and Christ filled Christmas. I saw a church sign this week as I was out and about that said..." Mary wrapped the 1st Christmas gift!" I am so thankful for that gift. The gift of Jesus Christ. It's taken me 29 years to really understand the meaning of Christmas, and I sometimes wonder if I really get it even now. I sit here tonight typing this and wishing and hoping the very merriest Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Love,
Ashley

No comments: