Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy 2010!

It's New Year's Eve! It's that time to reflect on the past year and look forward to the future. Around this time each year I think of Psalm 23:6 "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life." I guess this is my prayer for 2010 that throughout the year I'll remember that verse in the good times and in the trials. Even when I turn 30 (in less than a month!) After all I have so many blessing in my life, and great friends and family to share things with. Here are just a few things that are to come in 2010.... 1. Kerrie & Jerry are having a baby 2. I turn 30 3. We're taking a cruise 4. Mom and Dad's 30th wedding anniversary 5. Did I mention that Kerrie & Jerry are having a baby? 6. to be continued ... I'll "try" to keep you up to date with the RACK ROOM CREW. Happy New Years Eve, Ashley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK I have not been on here in a while so I hope I remember how to do this blog stuff!!!! Like ur new post I don't think turning 30 will be bad. Hey just look at it like this u turn 30 and I turn in to a mommy all in the same year. love ya Kerrie